Dear Valued Patient,
We are happy to announce that our office has reopened as of June 1st
. We have been working diligently with our medical supply companies to ensure, as always, that we have the most up to date, proper personal protective equipment and sanitization products. We have closely monitored the recommendations from the CDC, ADA®, WHO and our state officials. We have implemented protocols to ensure the upmost safety for our patients and our staff. Our protocols are designed to ensure the least amount of contact possible. We want you to know that you are safe here to receive your needed dental care.
Our New Protocols:Creating a virtual waiting room:
Establishing paperless forms:
- No physical waiting rooms
- Remain in your car at arrival
- Please call/text to let us know you have arrived
- We will reply when your room is ready
- Temperature taken at door before entering
- Hand sanitizer used upon entrance
Contactless check outs:
- Forms are now digital
- Fill out and return the COVID 19 release and or Medical update forms before visit
- Links to all our forms on our website
- Download and email them back to us or take pictures and email to us
Our sanitization protocols:
- In the process of installing ½ inch glass guards at our front desk
- Contactless payments: prepayments/phone payments/online payments
- Treatment presentations emailed/mailed
***On top of our standard sanitization processes of disinfecting and thoroughly cleaning***
- We sanitize all the contact surfaces and door handles 3 times a day
- Cleaning service comes weekly
- Purchased several new products and tools
- Purchased HEPA Air purifiers for each room
- Some people may be concerned about aerosols produced when at the dental office and we too have had to work through that concern. The products and techniques we have implemented create the least number of aerosols possible.
- Five clinical rooms
- We alternate the use of these rooms, so that each patient is in a different room than the patient before them.
- Limited schedule to comply with social distancing
- Only one or two patients in the office at a time
Lastly, please contact our office prior to your appointment if you have experienced any symptoms of COVID 19 or have tested positive for COVID 19 in the past two weeks. Symptoms include: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore Throat, New loss of taste or smell.
We have always made the health and safety of our patients the number one priority in our practice. All our protocols and practices listed above are designed for the safest visits possible. We understand these are unusual and unprecedented circumstances for everyone. We are here to help and will work with all our patients to get through this together. We feel most prepared to start seeing you again.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at any time to discuss them.
We have missed all your smiles! We look forward to getting you back into a healthy regimen once again.
Dr. Minni Sharma
Dr. Jorge Gonzalez
The Staff at Park Avenue Dental